It has been a long day. I was at the train station before seven this morning, lugging a couple of surveying tripods with me. I got back at just gone six, so understandably I’m a bit tired. So I’m going to applogise for cheating here.
This was sent to me a couple of days ago, so I thought I’d share with you…..
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
2. Kitchen Porter and Waiter in local pub
3. Oizza Delivery Driver
4. Surveyor’s Assistant
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
2. Sleepless in Seattle
C) Four places I have lived:
2. Ash Vale
4. In my OWn Little World
D) Four television shows I watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. Star Trek (any of them)
3. The West Wing
4. NHL on five
E) Four places I have been on vacation:
2. Italy (actually, many places in Central Europe, but these two are my fav)
3. The UK (wales, the north, westcountry, scotland)
F) Websites I visit daily:
3. the wibsite
G) Four of your favorite foods:
2. Dolly Mixture
3. Peanut butter
H) Four places I would rather be
1. Air Canada Center (the leafs just gone 3-1 up after 10 min!!)
2. a sunny, hot sandy beach….. mmmmm 🙂
3. Southern Europe
4. Down Under
J) Little known facts about me.
1. I can’t read music, despite being in a choir for almost half my life,
2. I am a closet goalie
3. when I was ickle I could speak German, Welsh and English
4. I really do get the why you have to climb mountains.
Also, anyone who wants to head over to Smile when it’s rains… to help get to how ever many visits Rain is aiming for, only a couple more needed!!!
nb – and don’t forget to sign to say you were there!!!